Professional also offers personal records management and rationalization functions.
In operation-based/process-oriented archive management functions, the processes are presented in graphical form and support:
- Classification structures with version management
- Structure units with operational areas, process groups and processes with associated process documents
- Activity documents with activities
- Activity documents and process documents that can be linked to storage
In the Person module, individuals can be linked to personal records such as journals, certificates, etc. with a description of the storage location.
The Rationalization module is provided to support the archivist when volumes need to be rationalized. This module:
- Defines rationalization rules for each series
- Allows rationalization markers to be set manually or automatically
- Generates rationalization reports
- Removes the volumes from the system following archive rationalization
- Saves the rationalization history with the time/date and the number of volumes removed for a particular series