- Established in 1990
- Offers bespoke system development and services in data-driven digital communications, the internet of things, cloud, and management consultancy
- Established in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, and Poland
- Has more than 4,000 employees
- Per Wallentin is CEO and President
- Listed on Nasdaq OMX Nordic since 1997
Knowit is a consultancy firm that supports its clients in the digital transformation. The company develops sustainable and innovative solutions that contribute to higher business value for its clients.
Knowit stands out among consultancy firms through its decentralized organization and agile work method in its client projects.
The operations are divided into four business areas, Solutions, Experience, Connectivity, and Insight, which focus on system development, data-driven customer experiences, the internet of things, cloud, and management consulting, respectively. Competencies from the different business areas are often combined in client projects.
Knowit’s broad but specialized offers mean that clients can be found in a wide range of sectors, such as the public sector, banking and finance, retail and service companies, and industry and telecom.
Among students and young professional consultants, Knowit is the most attractive workplace in both Sweden and the Nordic region.*
* According to surveys from the employer branding company Universum. The surveys are comprehensive and encompass career, work life and future prospects.