- Established in 1990
- Offers services in tailored system development, data-driven digital communication and management consultancy
- Has operations in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, and Germany
- Employs around 2,600 people
- Per Wallentin is CEO and President
- Is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm OMX since 1997
Knowit is a consultancy firm that supports its clients in the digital transformation. The Company develops sustainable and innovative solutions that contribute to higher business value for its clients.
Knowit distinguishes itself from other consultancy firm through its decentralized organization and agile work method in its client projects.
The operations are divided into three business areas, Solutions, Experience, and Insight, which focus on system development, data-driven customer experiences, and management consulting, respectively. The competencies from the three business areas are often combined in client projects.
Knowit’s broad but specialized offers mean that clients can be found in a wide range of industries, such as the public sector, banking and finance, retail and service companies, and the manufacturing sector.
Among students and young professional consultants, Knowit is the most attractive workplace in both Sweden and the Nordic region.*
* According to surveys from the employer branding company Universum. The surveys are comprehensive and encompass career, work life and future prospects