1) Knowit has a goal of an even gender distribution (40–60 percent) among executives at all levels in Knowit (recruiting managers, executive teams, subsidiary managers, corporate managers, Board of Directors). Knowit’s goal is to measure and follow up its equality work.
2) We have implemented a diversity and inclusion index.
1) The proportion of women among leaders at all levels is shown in the image. Within Knowit, there are now 71 nationalities among employees and an age span from 18 to 73 years. In 2022, Knowit was included on Allbright’s green list.
2) The diversity and inclusion index in the fall of 2022 showed a result of 85, whereas the reference index for our industry is 80.
1) Knowit will continue its active equality work to increase its range of cultural diversity. An important step in this work is the diversity and inclusion training for all Knowit employees that will be introduced in early 2023. The course will teach our employees more about how active work on diversity and inclusion contribute to healthy employees and companies, as well as expanding Knowit’s culture and getting hands-on tips on how they, as employees, can contribute.
2) Another important step in our equality work is the implementation of a diversity and inclusion index. The first measurement using this index was performed in the fall of 2022.