Knowit a Nordic winner in AWS partner awardsPublished 02 Dec 2021
Each year, the cloud service giant AWS presents awards to its partners that have key roles and help their clients drive innovation and create solutions using the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. This year, Knowit received the award AWS Consulting Partner of the Year – category Nordics.
In connection with this year’s big cloud conference re:Invent, which is currently ongoing, AWS presents several awards in different categories to its partners for their efforts. In the category Nordics, four Nordic companies were given awards.
- AWS Consulting Partner of the Year – Knowit
- AWS Rising Star of the Year – Atea
- AWS ISV Partner of the Year – Snowflake
- AWS Migration Partner of the Year – Nordcloud
– This is a remarkable achievement, and it feels rewarding to get recognition for our hard work, effort and commitment that everyone at Knowit is giving daily. Together with AWS, we continue our strategic work to help our customers with their digital transformation journey and together create value as the makers of a sustainable future, says Tony Hendrell, CEO Knowit Cloud partnership.