Get full knowledge of your customers
The Dploy platform makes it possible to collect personal data and corporate data digitally, so that you can keep track of your customers in a flexible way in your existing infrastructure or in Dploy itself. This enables you to create Know Your Customer (KYC) processes and implement secure Anti-Money Laundering (AML) processes, in accordance with your current agreements.
Through our services, collection of data is streamlined, and the application process is simplified for the customer, which provides a better customer experience.
Examples of collected data
Collection of personal data
- The population register: We gather information on all people registered in the population register.
- Politically Exposed Person (PEP): Checks if a person is registered as a PEP (Politically Exposed Person).
- Board work: Gathers information from all companies in which a person does board work.
Collection of company data
- Operations: A description of what the company does and if it has any secondary names. Shows all sectors in which the company has registered operations.
- Corporate structure: An overview showing all companies that are part of a corporation and the ownership structure.
- Board and executives: Information on company executives, such as board members, CEO, and accountants.
- Company search: Search for Norwegian companies using company name, location, sector, sales, etc.
- Company information: Basic company information such as address, status, and tax information.
- Signatories: Information on who the signatories are for a company.
- Actual representative: See what companies a person is an actual representative for.