Invitation to INNOVATION 2015Published 08 Oct 2015
A conference on innovative thinking and creativity! The consultancy firm Knowit, with the vision of making the Nordic countries the most innovative region in the world, is organizing the conference INNOVATION 2015 on October 12, with some of the world’s leading authorities in innovation and leadership.
As digitalization and globalization constantly move the goalposts, speed and innovation have become the decisive factors in any company’s or organization’s success. Innovation is no longer the concern of the few, but places demands on business leaders, processes and company cultures to support innovation in all areas of an organization.
Press invitation The media is welcome to participate at the conference INNOVATION 2015. Please send a notice of participation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A detailed program and more information on the conference is available at www.innovation2015.se.
Interviews We can also offer interviews with most of the speakers at the conference, such as:
- Nathan Furr, professor of innovation and entrepreneurship at Brigham Young University, and guest professor at INSEAD in Paris, who raises the question: ”How can established companies create an innovative climate, so they can transcend the competition from various startups wanting to gain market shares?” Nathan Furr presents three important factors: personal behavior, the process for creating innovative ideas within the company and how to change the corporate culture relating to how we view innovation and leadership. He states that it is no longer enough to work with Lean or Agile. You can view his short presentation in a video clip at http://innovation2015.se/
- Darren Mowry, Head of Amazon Web Services, regarding the fact that Amazon through its innovative corporate culture has become leading in cloud services (three times larger than Microsoft) and “How does Amazon intend to retain its existing position on the market?” Darren Mowry can also report on the most important events during Amazon Web Services’ big event Re:Invent which took place on October 7-8 2015.
- Other speakers at the conference include:
- Brendan Marsh, Agile Coach at Spotify
- Michael Dahlen, professor at Stockholm School of Economics
- Magnus Karlsson, Director New Business Development & Innovation at Ericsson
- And many more…
For further information and booking interviews, please contact:
Patrik Syrén, VP of corporate communications, Knowit, phone +46(0)730746630, e-mail email@example.com