Back to top
- As a result of rapid growth and international expansion, the client company had identified the need to digitalize the process for accounts payable as well as invoice approval.
- The current processes were time-consuming and had an inherent risk for manual errors.
- An internal project had been initiated. However, it did not proceed as expected due to the company’s expansion focus.
What we did
- Our management consultants was appointed to assess the situation, present a project plan and implement new routines.
- Based on interviews and process documentation, an analysis was performed and resulted in a clear specification of requirements, action proposals and thorough risk analysis.
- Going forward, we led the project team consisting of resources from the client’s organization as well as the system supplier.
- Successful implementation of a stable system, associated processes and routines. Furthermore, this was performed on time and within budget.
- The solution resulted in a digitalized process for 100% of the invoices, reducing the manual workload corresponding to approximately one FTE.